• 求助:1帖
  • 帖子:5帖 | 49回
  • 年度积分:0
  • 历史总积分:236
  • 注册:2004年8月24日
发表于:2006-12-21 15:40:00
楼主
Tech Note 196
Configuring the S7 I/O Server to Access S7 PLC’s via TCP/IP and a Standard Ethernet Card for Windows NT 4.0
All Tech Notes and KBCD documents and software are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. See the Terms of Use for more information.
Topic#: 000896
Created: October 17, 2000
This Tech Note describes the necessary steps for establishing TCP/IP communications via the Wonderware S7 I/O Server to an S7-400 PLC, through a standard Ethernet card in the PC and a CP 443-1 module in the S7-400 Universal Rack for Windows NT 4.0.
This Tech Note assumes the user has a basic working knowledge and understanding of the Siemens Simatic Net, Siemens Step 7 and Wonderware FactorySuite I/O Server software.
The following steps are covered: 
· Configuring Siemens hardware and Software 
o Creating a Database Using COML S7 
o Configuring/Activating the Standard Ethernet Card 
o Verifying the TCP/IP Interface 
o Accessing/Configuring the CP 443-1 TCP Module
· Configuring a Topic for the Wonderware S7 I/O Server 
· Testing S7 Communications with the Wonderware S7 I/O Server
Note For Siemens Simatic Net configuration, this Tech Note uses examples from Siemens Simatic Net v5.0.
Configuring Siemen’s Hardware and Software
Step 1: Creating a Database Using COML S7 (v2.11)
The following steps are based on version 2.11 of the Siemens COML S7 software. Wonderware Technical Support recommends that you use the current available version of COML S7 from Siemens.
The COML S7 program is used to create the .TXT and .LDB files required for Simatic Net to interface a standard Ethernet card to the CP 443-1 TCP module on the S7-400 Universal Rack (UR).
Perform the following steps to create the .TXT and .LDB files. 
1. Start the COML S7 program; the SIMATIC NET COML S7 dialog box should appear as shown in Figure 1.

Figure 1. Creating a .TXT file
2. Use the following information to create your .TXT file:
Node name: Name of the station. Used only for documentation purposes. It has no meaning to the project.
Network type: Select TCP/IP from the drop-down list box since the CP installed in the PC is a standard Ethernet card.
Name: Enter a meaningful connection name (maximum 32 ch

热门招聘
相关主题

官方公众号

智造工程师