• 精华:1099帖
  • 求助:0帖
  • 帖子:14392帖 | 54470回
  • 年度积分:0
  • 历史总积分:622
  • 注册:2008年9月08日
发表于:2003-05-19 14:58:00
楼主
From: Truls Bugge trulsbu@online.no Date: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 03:10 AM Hello. I am working on project where we are implementing an java-program which should be controlling lights and temperature in an home through an Internet connection. We are thinking of using the Lon-standard for controlling the lights. The maximum numbers of nodes in the Lonnet would never be more than 30. One of the requirements is that this program should be running on a Linux computer connected to the Internet, and we want to be completely independent of the Microsoft platform. My problem is how to make my java-servlet, running on a Linux server, communicating with the Lonnet. We need an Lon PCI adapter to connect the computer to the Lonnet(PCLTA-20 PC LonTalk Adapter?), but how can I make my servlet communicate with the Adapter? Does it exist any Java api for this? Does anyone got any idea? Regards Truls Bugge ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Lars Paulsen lars@echelon.com Date: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:05 PM Originally Posted 7-May-2003 12:03 If you dont mind semi independents of MS then you could install your LonMark certified LonWorks devices plus one i.LON-100 in your LonWorks network and then using LonMaker to commission the devices. Hereafter you could then remove of the MS based PC from the ethernet network making your system completely independent of any MS based product and then from this stage and forward you could use UNIX, MAC,.../JAVA, C(++),... or what ever to monitor and control your network through the SOAP interface of the i.LON-100 in a completely MS independent configuration. That sound like the fastest and easiest solution to implement that I can think of. Good luck, Lars --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Stefan Daxenberger daxenberger@dh-electronics.de Date: Thursday, May 08, 2003 10:03 AM Hi Truls, a possible solution would be to use our XLON PCI card with Linux driver and than access that driver from your Java application. You need to program something based on the MIP host layer API to access your LON NVs. You would be able to define up to 4096 NVs with a MIP based solution. You will find the MIP host layer specification on Echelons web server. Please have a look at our website www.xlon.de and download the Comprehensive Users Guide to find more information about the Linux driver support. If you feel that programming your own MIP host layer application is not what you want to do, please contact me again. From: Matthias Luerkens mluerkens@gesytec.de Date: Friday, May 09, 2003 01:35 AM Hi Truls, ( and sorry Stefan ), Gesytec offers just the same. Of course not XLON boards, but Easylon boards but we provide LINUX driver and LINUX programming support too. Best regards Matthias L黵kens (Product Manager Easylon Products) WEB: http://www.gesytec.de ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Lars Paulsen lars@echelon.com Date: Friday, May 09, 2003 11:24 AM Originally Posted 9-May-2003 11:22 I think the most important issue here is that Truls has to justify the huge detour he would be taking compared to my above suggested solution in the event that he just bought an interface with a raw UNIX driver. Lets be fair in our advices. Not a single word was mention about the downside of buying such a raw interface except that it is 搒upported?but that is a pretty under estimate of the task at hand in my opinion anyway. It is like selling a car without a engine without informing the customer that it needs lots of hard work before he can use it to drive to work. Have a nice weekend everyone, Lars --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Stefan Daxenberger daxenberger@dh-electronics.de Date: Sunday, May 1

gongkongedit

• 精华:1099帖
  • 帖子:14392帖 | 54470回
  • 历史总积分:622
  • 注册:2008年9月08日
发表于:2003-05-16 18:36:00
1楼
提供 Linux LonWorks 编程参考手册以及 C++ 样例程序。 lonworks@gongkong.com

ft

• 精华:0帖
  • 帖子:1帖 | 36回
  • 历史总积分:89
  • 注册:2002年11月14日
发表于:2003-05-19 10:10:00
2楼
怎样才能获得这些“ Linux LonWorks 编程参考手册以及 C++ 样例程序。”呢?希望这次能得到答案。:(

Tom Yeh

• 精华:1帖
  • 帖子:13帖 | 161回
  • 历史总积分:210
  • 注册:2002年1月31日
发表于:2003-05-19 14:58:00
3楼
基本上,您得参考 LonWorks Host Application Programmers Guide 这是 Echelon 的文件。 http://www.ecehlon.com/support/documentation/Manuals/078-0016-01B.pdf 可下载。 但若是您可找到 Ecehlon 2000 年的光盘。则上头有着更详细版本的资料。 http://www.echelon.com/support/downloads/detail.asp?partNum=ha.zip http://www.echelon.com/support/downloads/detail.asp?partNum=ha_new.zip 则是Echelon所提供的 Host Application的Sample。 若是要找Linux的资料,则: http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/kernel/misc-cards/pclta-204.tgz 以上为PCLTA卡在Linux上的范例。

热门招聘
相关主题

官方公众号

智造工程师