• 精华:0帖
  • 求助:0帖
  • 帖子:346帖 | 2172回
  • 年度积分:0
  • 历史总积分:0
  • 注册:1900年1月01日
发表于:2014-11-08 16:48:39
楼主

ZOL ONLINE-    Ramos, jointly with intel, unveiled three new IA tablets named i9s, i7s and i10s on its Product Launch Event in China Mobile Director Center on September 1 2014.
Ramos, as the first tablet partner of intel CTE, has been playing an important role in establishment of Intel CTE. After over two years' cooperation with intel on three AP platforms, the three newly-launched tablets presents more improvements in mutuality. 

hdzl

发表于:2014-11-08 16:48:47
1楼

Senior management of intel tablet business highly praised the product launch and expressed high expectations of the three new products.

hdzl

发表于:2014-11-08 16:49:37
2楼

Tan Weng Kuan, VP of MCG intel, Head of MCG China, said in his address as following. Ramos is the first tablet manufacturing partner of intel in South China. Ramos and intel have established sound partnership for long and developed deep cooperation in marketing and technology in tablet. With support of intel, Ramos' experience of manufacturing, innovative design and premium quality have been well received by consumers. Intel always believes, it is a right decision to choose Ramos as the first partner of IA tablet. Powerful intel chipset, together with product and design team of Ramos, is bound to bring more amazement to increasingly growing CTE. 

hdzl

发表于:2014-11-08 16:49:47
3楼

Brent Young, Director of sales and product marketing of CTE, China, delivered his speech in a modest way. Ramos is the very important partner of innovative enterprise in CTE, and intel CTE promises supporting ODM partners at the utmost, establishing sound customer relationship for partners based on intel's channel and sales resources and providing assistance in marketing and engineering, Brent said in his speech. 
Brent also expressed CTE team's willingness to listen to feedbacks from the market and to develop deep cooperation with manufactures for better products. Intel has learnt much from Ramos and will continue to learn from partners. Intel appreciates all efforts Ramos has made since the first IA tablet W32 (2012), and will continue to cooperate closely with Ramos to launch more excellent product.  

hdzl

发表于:2014-11-08 16:49:56
4楼

Douglas Cougle, Consumption Sales Group General Manager, said he is glad to see Ramos launching new IA tablet. Intel, as the closest partner of Ramos, witnessed Ramos improvement in product quality, user's experience and brand image building. The tablets launched today are a milestone and a new start line as well. Intel is willing to co-work with Ramos to raise competence of IA product and provide excellent IA tablet to consumers by sharing with Ramos intel's experience in marketing and sales, and to create more opportunities under joint marketing of both brands, he expressed.

hdzl

发表于:2014-11-08 16:50:05
5楼

Ramos i9s is overwhelmingly the major star on the event with the following is the features. 
I. Performance. Atom Z3735F quad-core processor features in good balance between high speed and low consumption. Besides meeting daily application demand, graphic performance of the processor will win over more Game Fans. 
II. Artwork. Double-sided tempered glass, high accuracy CNC engineering technology, and 220 grade sand blasting surface processing makes every mechanical part in perfect match and the device appears in simple but fashionable way.
III. Display Panel. Application of Samsung IPS Display Panel is applied makes the device outstand among local brands.  
IV. Power Endurance. With BYD technology and the capacity of 8000mAh, the battery provides up to 10 hours web browsing time, no less than Apple Ipad. 
V. Operation System. Lewa OS, which has been applied to hundreds of phone models, chose Ramos i9s as its first application in tablet. Lewa OS based on deep customization of Android is bound to increase attractiveness to consumers. 

热门招聘
相关主题

官方公众号

智造工程师